Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Summer RelishFrom champagnetime 2 years ago
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 T. sugar shopping list
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 cup yellow corn kernels (from about 2 ears) shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, slivered shopping list
- 2 T. minced flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1 T. chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1 T. thinly sliced fresh basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 T. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. cayenne shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed, shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine vinegar and sugar for the relish in a large bowl, whisking until sugar is dissolved.
- Add tomatoes, corn, onion, and herbs to the vinegar mixture; season
- with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Cover and chill relish until ready to serve.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, and cayenne; rub mixture over tenderloins. Lightly coat each with nonstick spray.
- Grill tenderloins about 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°, turning to brown all sides. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with relish and potatoes, right.
- Champagnetime notes: I had 1/2 a tenderloin, so added 3 bone-in chicken thighs to the dish and we liked the chicken with these flavors best. Also, I added 1/2 a jalapeno minced to the relish.
- Per 6 oz. serving: 224 calories; 26% calories from fat; 7g total fat; 17g carb.; 525mg sodium; 2g fiber; 25g protein