Lunch Box HoagiesFrom anniek39 8 months ago
- Change Servings shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed/ or your favorite dough recipe shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham or any other deli meat shopping list
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or any cheese you prefer shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
How to make it
- Allow dough to rise according to package directions. or prepare your favorite bread dough and allow to rest and double in size Punch down; divide into 10 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-in. circle. Place about 1/4 cup ham and 2 tablespoons cheese on each circle; press filling to flatten. Mix egg yolk and water; brush on edges of circles. Fold into semicircles and pinch edges to seal. Brush tops with egg yolk mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold. If desired, cool and freeze.
The Cookanniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- Not added to any groups yet!