Pizza StixFrom anniek39 1 year ago
- 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers shopping list
- 24 (1 ounce) pieces string cheese shopping list
- 25 (4 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni sausage, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Lay out the egg roll wrappers one at a time. Place one piece of string cheese in the center near the edge, then arrange some pepperoni, sliced mushrooms and garlic around the cheese. Roll up the string cheese a little, fold in the sides, then continue to roll up, and seal the edge by moistening with water. Repeat with remaining wrappers, cheese and fillings.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet, or deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Fry enough to fit loosely in the pan, turning once after about 5 minutes. Continue to fry for 3 to 5 more minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Warm the marinara sauce in a serving bowl in the microwave. Serve Pizza Stix on a platter with the bowl of sauce for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- anniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookanniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- Not added to any groups yet!