Pesto PastaFrom champagnetime 1 year ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions, drain and turn back into the cooking pot. Add the pesto to the pasta and stir over medium heat until it all comes together.
- Divide between 3 or 4 plates and sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and liberally with black pepper.
- Variation – While the pasta is cooking, poach as many eggs as people you are serving and top the pasta with the egg. Serve immediately.
- To finish off serve with a green salad and balsamic vinaigrette or a flatbread.
- Wine recommended: New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc