Ann's Very Best Moist Banana BreadFrom anniek39 3 years ago
- Change Servings shopping list
- 5 very ripe bananas shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup shortening or butter (I use butter) shopping list
- 2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1tsp cinnamon (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease 2 - 9x5 inch loaf pans. In a medium bowl, mash bananas and stir in the eggs until well blended. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat shortening and gradually add sugar. Stir in vanilla and banana mixture. Whisk together flour, baking soda,cinnamon and salt; blend into batter. Add walnuts if desired. Divide between the prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookanniek39 Buffalo, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!