Cookies ‘n’ Cream Oreo Fudge BrowniesFrom anniek39 8 months ago
- 1 box brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli Double chocolate brownie mix) shopping list
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix) shopping list
- 1 heaping half cup (6 oz) cookies & cream ice cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp) shopping list
- Double Stuf Oreos shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven according to box directions & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water.
- 3. Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine.
- 4. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.
The Cookanniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- Not added to any groups yet!