Buttermilk Blueberry PancakesFrom Mimi0E 4 months ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 melted unsalted butter shopping list
- 1-2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, careful to not over mis. The batter will be lumpy. Heat skillet with unsalted butter and ladle batter adding blueberries onto poured batter. Allow to cook then flip and enjoy!
The CookMimi0E Apple Capital, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!