Watermelon Tequila CocktailFrom ttaaccoo 3 years ago
- 1 seedless watermelon -about 6 lbs shopping list
- 3/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups silver or blanco tequila shopping list
- Cut melon into chunks and toss out the rind. Puree chunks in blender or food processor. Pour mixture through a strainer into a bowl. (you need 4 cups puree; any extra set aside for another use) Whisk the lemon juice into the 4 cups puree and pour into ice trays. Freeze overnight. To make cocktails, place half the frozen cubes into a blender or food processor and add 1 cup tequila. Pour into pitcher, and repeat. shopping list
How to make it
- Watermelon Margaritas
- 3 1/2 cups cubed seeded melon
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lime wedge
- Wet rim of glasses with the lime and pour the sugar on a saucer and turn the rim of the glass in the sugar
- Into blender :
- watermelon cubes
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 Table. sugar
- 3 Table. lime juice
- 1 T. Triple-sec process until smooth.
- Fill each prepared glass with 1/2 cup crushed ice and add 1/2 cup margarita mix to each glass.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!