Salmon Dinner CasseroleFrom ttaaccoo 3 years ago
- 8- inch by 8 -inch casserole dish or 9 -inch round pie pan, greased shopping list
- 14 oz Wild Alaskan salmon canned shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions shopping list
- 1 cup sliced portabella mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup red pepper spread "mild ajvar" shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 branches fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- spice Hunter seafood medly -a few shakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- In greased baking dish, spread salmon evenly across bottom of dish.followed with the onions , mushrooms, and a handful of basil leaves Lightly mix the red pepper spread with the sour cream, and dollop it evenly across the casserole. In a small bowl with the 2 beaten eggs, add the milk, spices, and stir to combine. Lastly add the bisquick and stir quickly, and pour over the prepped dish. Top with a few basil strips. Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- It is done when a knive blade inserted comes out clean. Top the baked casserole with fresh garlic. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!