Tomato Watermelon SaladFrom SlowtoCooking 11 months ago
- * 4 to 6 large tomatoes, ideally heirloom varieties, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes shopping list
- * 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- * 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- * kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- * 1 cup feta cheese, torn into large crumbles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the cubed tomatoes and watermelon in a large, nonreactive bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Add salt and let stand 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the dressing.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- .Add the cheese to the tomatoes and watermelon, then the dressing, and toss gently to combine.
The CookSlowtoCooking Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!