Cranberry & Cilantro QuinoaFrom CTSandy 2 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Pour the water into a saucepan, and cover with a lid. Bring to a boil over high heat, then pour in the quinoa, recover, and continue to simmer over low heat until the water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Scrape into a mixing bowl, and chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- 2. Once cold, stir in the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red onion, curry powder, cilantro, lime juice, sliced almonds, carrots, and cranberries. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.
The CookCTSandy Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!