Banana Kiwi BreadFrom holtzyt 5 months ago
- 2/3 c. oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 large kiwi, peeled and mashed shopping list
- 1/2 c. strawberry yogurt shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. wheat flour shopping list
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine oil, eggs, bananas, kiwi, yogurt and sugar - mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to the banana mixture, mixing well to combine.
- Pour batter into 2 well-greased 9x4 bread pans.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove loaves to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookholtzyt St. Peter, Minnesota
- Not added to any groups yet!