Vegetarian hashFrom twohot 2 years ago
- serves: 6 shopping list
- Hands-on time: 15 minutes shopping list
- Total time: 25 minutes shopping list
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 3/4 lb small new potatoes, left unpeeled shopping list
- 1 small acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper, divided shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided shopping list
- 2 shallots, minced shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli, shredded shopping list
- 1/3 cup each red and green bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- INSTRUCTIONS: shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 F. In a bowl, lightly toss potatoes and squash with 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Place on a baking sheet misted with cooking spray. Drizzle with 2 tsp oil, tossing gently. Bake for 25 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Saute shallots, broccoli and bell peppers for 1 minute. Add potato-squash mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until heated. Sprinkle with lemon juice, remaining 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and heat through
- Nutrients per serving (1-cup vegetarian hash): Calories: 120, Total Fat: 3.5 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 21 g, Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 3.5 g, Sodium: 170 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
- Not added to any groups yet!