Mac N CheeseFrom chopperdaddy 3 years ago
- 2 cups ( dry measure) elbow macaroni cooked and cooled shopping list
- 3 tablesppons butter melted, slightly cooled shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons adobo (found in latin section) or granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 onion, grated shopping list
- 8 oz. gruyer or gouda cheese grated. Smoked Cheese is good as well* shopping list
- 16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese grated.* shopping list
- You can use shredded cheese from a bag but it is not as good as cheese grated by hand. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350
- 2. Cook the pasta in salted water according to directions and drain and cool.
- 3. Grate the onion and cheeses and combine all the ingredients into mixing bowl and combine well.
- 4. Grease a 9x13 casserole pan and pour the mac and cheese mixture into the pan and level.
- 5. bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until the top is slighlty browned.
The Cookchopperdaddy Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!