Celery StuffingFrom hottiehere08 1 year ago
- 2 cups diced celery, with leaves shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 4 quarts bread cubes shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sage shopping list
- 1 pinch dried thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan. Saute onion in melted butter until soft, but not brown. Add celery and stir well. Add 2 cups chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes into large mixing bowl. Add eggs, salt, pepper, sage, thyme and marjoram. Add onion and celery mixture. Combine thoroughly. If still too dry, add more chicken broth. Makes enough to stuff a 10 to 15 pound turkey.
- Kitchen-Friendly View
- PREP 30 mins
- COOK 10 mins
- READY IN 40 mins
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!