Vegetarian StuffingFrom hottiehere08 2 years ago
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old bread, torn into small pieces shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup cubed apples (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the bread, cream of mushroom soup, vegetable broth, water, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Add any or all of the optional ingredients as desired. It will be sticky. Shape into a loaf and wrap in (nonstick, sprayed) foil to bake.
- Bake for about an hour at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). You can slice it like a meatloaf and serve.
The Cookhottiehere08 Spring Port, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!