Red Wine Marinated Flank SteakFrom pkland 3 years ago
- Reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- dry red wine shopping list
- lemon shopping list
- green onions shopping list
- dry mustard shopping list
- lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- garlic cloves shopping list
- flank steak shopping list
- biscuits/rolls shopping list
- Coarse-grained Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Combine 1 C Italian salad dressing, 2/3 C soy sauce, 2/3 C dry red wine, 1 lemon (thinly sliced), 1/3 C sliced green onions, 1 t dry mustard, 1/4 t lemon-pepper seasoning, 2 cloves garlic (minced) in a large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip lock bag; add two 1.5 # flank steaks, turn to coat. Cover or seal bag and refrigerate 8 to 12 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discard marinade. Place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 inches from heat (door partially opened) 7 to 10 min on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Thinly slice steaks diagonally across grain; serve with biscuits & coarse grained Dijon mustard.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- pkland Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpkland Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!