Banana, Chocolate And Almond LoafFrom monik 3 months ago
How to make it
- 1- Cut the chocolate into chunks and melt in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Let it cool.
- 2- Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy. Add the eggs, one by one, and beat.
- 3- Sift the flour into a separate bowl, add the soda and salt and mix well. Then add the dry ingredients to the creamy mixture.
- 4- Add the bananas (mashed with a fork), the chocolate and the nuts to the mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- 5- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees. Bake for 1 hour ten minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
- Not added to any groups yet!