Feta DipFrom ejrampe 1 year ago
How to make it
- Wet the platter generously with olive oil.
- Dice the green onions and tomatoes and throw them on the oil.
- Crumble the feta on top of the tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with the Cavender's ( I use about 3 tsps.) (use oregano, garlic, salt and pepper to taste if you can't find Cavender's)
- Mix gently together
- Slice the bread and enjoy!
- **(I have also added cucumber to this just because I love it and it is wonderful but not a part of the original recipe)**
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ejrampe TC, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔