Domino's Sugar CookiesFrom jillean 3 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, blend sugar and butter.
- Beat in egg and vanilla soda.
- Divide dough in half.
- Shape each half into roll about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut rolls into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 375 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool on wire rack.
The Cookjillean New Port Richey, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!