Hot Cheese SandwichesFrom huminbrd56 8 months ago
How to make it
- Combine first five ingredients, and beat until smooth.
- Spread about one tablespoon of the mixture on eight slices of bread.
- Top with the remaining eight slices of bread.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top of the sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Freeze or bake.
- To freeze, wrap each sandwich individually. Thaw before baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees 10-12 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- huminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhuminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!