Croatian Lamb/beef Stew With Green PeasFrom nitko 1 year ago
- 700 g lamb (boneless) shopping list
- 250 g onion shopping list
- 400 g green peas (fresh) shopping list
- 200 g potato shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lard (or 2 tablespoons oil) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika (red, dried) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon thyme (dry) shopping list
- 1 cup wine (white, dry) shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut meat into 2-3 cm large pieces.
- Finely mince onion and put it into a pot with lard.
- Sauté onion until becomes soft and transparent.
- Add meat and sauté until meat starts to release liquid.
- Now add paprika, thyme, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add wine and sauté until alcohol evaporates.
- Add some water and cook for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime peel potato and cut it into small cubes (1-2 cm).
- Remove green peas from shuck.
- Add green peas and potato into stew and cook until all ingredients become soft and liquid is reduced a bit.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- nitko Zagreb, Croatia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔