Nitko’s Calamari SauceFrom nitko 1 year ago
- 200 g mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon capers shopping list
- 10 g pickled cucumbers shopping list
- 1 anchovy salted filet (or paste) shopping list
- ½ teaspoon mustard shopping list
- 4 g chive (fresh) (or 1 shallot) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed) shopping list
- 100 g sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Very finely mince capers and pickled cucumbers.
- Mince fresh chive very finely.
- Make paste out of salted anchovy (or you can use already made paste from grocery store).
- Put mayonnaise and sour cream in a sauce bowl and stir them to make unique paste.
- Add cucumbers, capers, mustard, chive, anchovy, and lemon juice and stir well. If necessary, add salt. Serve with fried calamari.