Croatian Spring Vegetables StewFrom nitko 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cut carrots into cubes, and kohlrabi into sticks. Use only white parts from cauliflower.
- Put oil (or lard - better) in a pan, add sugar and cook it until sugar becomes brown.
- Add peas, carrots, kohlrabi and cauliflower, water and salt into pot and cook until vegetable is soft (usually 15-20 min.).
- Stew must be sticky but not too much. When adding water do not put too much, just to cover the vegetables. You can also use kohlrabi leaves to add into stew, but not too much. Kohlrabi must be small, not bigger than tennis ball, otherwise it will be too hard with wooden parts inside which is not good.
- At the end add minced dill.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- nitko Zagreb, Croatia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknitko Zagreb, Croatia
- Not added to any groups yet!