Spinach, Artichoke And Olive Chicken PastaFrom Kokopelli 8 months ago
- 1/2 cup all-natural marinara sauce, warmed shopping list
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts (canned or jarred in water, drained and rinsed, or vacuum sealed} shopping list
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked whole-grain penne shopping list
- 3 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced shopping list
- 10 large olives, sliced shopping list
- 3 or 4 fresh basil leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Fold the basil, artichoke hearts, and spinach into the warmed marinara, and toss with the penne. Top with the chicken, and garnish with the olives.
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!