Spicy Chipotle TrufflesFrom Kokopelli 4 weeks ago
How to make it
- 1. Rinse a glass bowl in the sink. Pour out the water, but don't dry the bowl. Place the chocolate chips in the bowl, and microwave for fifteen seconds. Stir, and return for another five to ten seconds if needed.
- 2. Stir in the almond butter and coconut oil, and then fold in the chipotle seasoning. The mixture should form a uniform "batter."
- 3. Pick up the batter in your hands, and pat it into a round ball.
- 4. Pinch off five uniform-size pieces, and pat each into a round " truffle."
- 5. Place on wax paper, and refrigerate for at least fifteen minutes.
- 6. Wrap the extra truffles in wax paper, place in a sealable container, and store in the refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- Kokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The CookKokopelli Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!