Strawberry Sparkle PunchFrom TELUS 4 months ago
- 2 cups Strawberries (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 1 - 3oz pkg of strawberry Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 - 32oz bottle cranberry juice shopping list
- 1 - 6oz frozen lemonade shopping list
- 3 cups cold water shopping list
- Ice shopping list
- 1 - 28oz bottle ginger ale shopping list
How to make it
- Put Jell-O and boiling water in a large punch bowl, stir well.
- Add cranberry juice, frozen lemonade, cold water, and mix well.
- Just before company arrives add Strawberries and ice.
- When you are ready to serve add the Ginger Ale.
- Makes 16 - 6oz glasses or 12 - 8oz glasses
The CookTELUS Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!