CheesecakeFrom ashleyburgamy 2 years ago
- Graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 lb small curd, cream style cottage cheese (use a very dry cream style variety) shopping list
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 pint dairy sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 1 (9-inch) springform pan; dust with graham cracker crumbs.
- Sieve cottage cheese into large mixing bowl. Add cream cheese. Beat with high speed of electric mixer until well-blended and creamy. Beating at high speed, blend in sugar, then eggs. Reduce speed to low.
- Add cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add melted margarine and sour cream and blend at low speed. Pour into prepared pan. Bake in 325-degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until firm around edges.
- Turn off oven. Let cake stand in oven 2 hours. Remove and cool completely on wire rack. Chill. Remove sides of pan. Makes about 12 servings. Cheesecake may be frozen if needed.
- Top it off with your favorite fruit glaze!
The Cookashleyburgamy Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!