Cranberry Carrot Apple SaladFrom asmith 1 month ago
- 5 small/med carrots, peeled shopping list
- 2 green apples, cored and peeled shopping list
- dried cranberries shopping list
- lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2-2/3 c. MIracle Whip shopping list
- 1-2 capfuls of rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin shopping list
- seal salt and fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together Miracle Whip, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grate carrots into bowl. chop apples and add to carrots, tossing with a bit of lemon juice. Add in a couple of handfuls of dried cranberries.
- Taste sauce mix, adjust spices as needed to taste. If you find it needs brightened up a bit add a splash of lemon juice. Fold into carrots and apples, stirring until well mixed.
- Sprinkle top of salad with a 2 or 3 generous pinches of brown sugar, cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, stir and sprinkle lightly with dried parsley.
The Cookasmith Misery, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!