Nagamese PorkFrom joy_mitra 6 years ago
How to make it
- Shell the garlic
- Take seed out of red chillies
- Make a paste out of the red chillies, ginger and garlic
- Marinade the pork in this paste for about half and hour.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker
- Add the pork and cook for 15 minutes on medium flame
- Add the garlic-ginger-chilly paste
- Add the salt
- Stir for 10 minutes
- Put 2 cups of water
- Add the dried bamboo shoots
- Pressure cook for 1/2 hour on medium flame or 4-6 whistles
- Make sure it has very little gravy
- Serve as an accompaniment with rice and vegetable stew.
The Cookjoy_mitra Pune, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!