Old Fashioned Pumpkin BreadFrom walksinstars 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup Crisco shortning shopping list
- 2 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs or egg substitute shopping list
- 1 lb canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 cup orange juice /or substitute water (for diabetics) shopping list
- 3 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cloves may be omitted if desired shopping list
- 2/3 cup nuts if desired (walnuts or any other) shopping list
- 2/3 cup raisins or dates chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Soak raisins over night in water or orange juice
- Prepare batter when raisins are ready after soaking
- Mix raisins into batter when ready
- Lightly spray or grease your pans I use non stick muffin tins
- Fill about 3/4 full
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool for apprx. 1/2 or serve at your desired temperature and enjoy.
- Serve with Butter if desired.
The Cookwalksinstars Rancho Cordova, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!