Asian Chicken SaladFrom gatorfan 9 years ago
- Oriental Dressing shopping list
- 3 tbsp. of honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp. of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. of sesame oil shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 1 skinless chicken breast half shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 c. of chopped romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 c. of red cabbage shopping list
- 1 c. of napa cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot shopping list
- 1 chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/3 c. of chow mein noodles shopping list
- 1/2 c. of milk shopping list
- 1/2 c. of flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. of cornflake crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.of pepper shopping list
- 2 c. of vegetable oil (for frying) shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to preheat oil in deep pan over medium flame.
- The temperature of the oil to be around 350 degrees.
- Now you can blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
- Then put the dressing in refrigerator. Chill.
- Now take a small bowl and beat the egg, add milk, and mix well.
- Then take another bowl, add and mix the flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Take and cut up the chicken breast into 4 or 5 long strips.
- Now dip each strip of chicken first into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, coating each piece completely.
- The chicken will need t fry for approx. 5 minutes or until coating has darkened to brown.
- Next you can make the salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots.
- Sprinkle sliced green onion on top.
- Now add the almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles.
- Add in the chicken into small bite-size chunks.
- Put the chicken scattered over the salad.
- Serve with salad dressing.
The Cookgatorfan Cape Coral, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!