Chicken Broccoli Cordon BleuFrom mommyof3 8 years ago
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split, skinned and boned ( about 1 pound) shopping list
- 4 thin slices ( 1 oz. each) fully cooked ham shopping list
- 4 thin slices ( 1 oz. each) swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream or broccoli soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. With meat mallet or rolling pin, pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Place a ham slice and cheese slice on each breast half. roll up chicken from narrow end, Jelly roll fashon. Tuck in ham and cheese if necessary, secure with wooden toothpick.
- 2. In 10 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook chicken 10 mins. or until browned on both sides. Spoon off fat
- 3. Stir in soup, milk, green onions and thyme. Heat to boiling. Reduce to low. Cover, simmer10 mins. or until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley.
The Cookmommyof3 Clermont, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!