Peanut butter cookiesFrom flowerchild 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (175 mL) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (2 mL) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (2 mL) shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter (150 mL) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened (125 mL) shopping list
- 1/2cup firmly packed light brown sugar (125 mL) shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (125 mL) shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (2 mL) shopping list
- a handfull of chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl sift to combine flour, baking powder, baking
- soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour mixture with peanut butter mixture, scrapping the sides of the bowl to insure batter is well blended.
- (Add chocolate chips.)
- Cover bowl with plastic and place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- place1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork make crisscross pattern flattening cookies slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
The Cookflowerchild In The Mountains, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!