Peanut Butter Pasta SurprizeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- peanut butter pasta shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 8 ounces thick spaghetti shopping list
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot 3 green onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Add broccoli to pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain well.
- Place broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce and garlic in food processor; process until blended.
- Toss cooked pasta with remaining vegetables. Drizzle sauce over pasta and vegetables; toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Per serving, based on 5, using reduced-fat peanut butter: 326 calories (21 percent from fat), 8 grams total fat (2 grams saturated), trace cholesterol, 51 grams carbohydrates, 14 grams protein, 489 milligrams sodium, 5 grams dietary fiber.
- Per serving, based on 5, using natural peanut butter: 336 calories (27 percent from fat), 10 grams total fat (2 grams saturated), trace cholesterol, 48 grams carbohydrates, 13 grams protein, 546 milligrams sodium, 5 grams dietary fiber.