Easy Chicken Pot PieFrom pyseas 7 years ago
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust at room temperature shopping list
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, boiled shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of potato soup shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a pie dish with pie crust.
- Blanch frozen mixed vegetables for 3-4 minutes and drain.
- Dice chicken and place in a large bowl. Add vegetables, thyme, celery soup and potato soup and stir.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Place top layer of crust and seal edges. Cut slits in the top of the crust to vent.
- Place pie on cookie sheet and cover edges of crust with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for additional 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.
The Cookpyseas CA
- Not added to any groups yet!