Peanut Butter Morsel CookiesFrom drina13 7 years ago
- 1 cup of organic sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup of peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 of butter=to 1 stick of margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- a little bit of extra sugar poured into a very small bowl shopping list
- 1 bag of hershey's chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat sugar and butter in a bowl until creamy. Beat in the egg and peanut butter. Add the flour and vanilla. Mix until thickened and very well blended. Roll the dough into small balls and place them onto a greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle a little bit of sugar over each cookie dough ball.Bake for about 10-15 minutes keeping a watch so they don't burn. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Take one morsel and place in the very center of each cookie and let cool, then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- drina13 Cookeville, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdrina13 Cookeville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!