IgadoFrom rodelbanares 6 years ago
- 2 onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, juliene shopping list
- 1/2 kilo pork liver , cut into 2 inch strips shopping list
- 1/4 kilo pork, 2 inch strips shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions, bell peppers and garlic in about 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add tomatoes just before the garlic and onions turn very light brown.
- Add in the pork strips, and stir fry until pork is light brown.
- Add in the liver and stir until liver is half-cooked.
- Add in the vinegar, soy sauce and the sugar.
- Simmer until the meat is cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Some add fried potato wedges to this dish, though the La Union version of Igado uses only bell pepper strips as garnish. In Bicol, they use green chili (siling haba) as garnish.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!