Double Layer Jello Knox BlocksFrom hottamale 10 years ago
How to make it
- In large heatproof bowl mix unflavored gelatin with Jello.
- Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved -- about a minute or so.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan and chill until firm -- about four hours.
- The cream will rise during chilling to form layers.
- To serve, cut into squares or rectangles of desired shape and size for finger foods.
- Makes about 20-30 squares.
- Kids love them!