CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARSFrom rollmaker 7 years ago
- chocolate chip cookiE BARS shopping list
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- ¾ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- Variations: Substitute peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips or raspberry-flavored chips for all or half of the semisweet chocolate chips. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9X13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In large bowl, or in large bowl of electric mixer at medium seed, beat butter, shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in chips and nuts.
- Spread dough evenly in prepared baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Cool completely.
- Makes 16 (2X3-inch) bars
The Cookrollmaker Billings, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!