Mixed RiceFrom americnjewl 8 years ago
- 1.5 cups leftover cooked rice (white or brown, refrigerated, frozen or fresh) shopping list
- a few slices of kamaboko fish cake (or any protein, such as roast pork or chicken) shopping list
- a green onion shopping list
- a vegetable (asparagus, frozen green peas or corn, etc.) shopping list
- sesame oil shopping list
- soy sauce shopping list
- salt shopping list
- roasted, ground sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Chop up a handful each of protein (kamaboko), green onion and vegetable (if cutting is necessary).
- Put the leftover cold white rice in a microwave-safe bowl, and top it with the protein, green onions, and vegetables. Cover with plastic wrap and heat for one minute in a 1100W microwave (times will vary depending upon how much food you’re nuking and the power of your microwave). If you have fresh rice made up, just nuke the protein and veggies on their own, and mix them together with the hot rice afterwards.
- When hot, add a couple teaspoons or so of soy sauce, a dash of salt and a drizzle of sesame oil to taste, and mix it all up.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- americnjewl Falls Church, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookamericnjewl Falls Church, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!