Tofu Mushroom Miso SoupFrom justindula 6 years ago
- garlic to taste shopping list
- onion shopping list
- mushrooms, as many kinds as you can get your hands on. I like Button, shopping list
- Shitake, and Portobello in particular. shopping list
- mushroom or vegetable broth shopping list
- miso paste shopping list
- Fried tofu shopping list
- Brown and wild rice shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- cinnamon shopping list
- nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the onions, mushrooms and garlic to desired consistency.
- Add the vegetable broth.
- Add the Cumin (a fair amount),
- Cinnamon (less, but still more than a pinch),
- and nutmeg (just a dash it is pretty potent).
- Add the rice and cook to desired consistency in the broth.
- Add the fried tofu and miso paste.
- If you prefer firmer onions and mushrooms you can also separate those out and add them back with the tofu and miso, but I like the flavor they add to the stock.
The Cookjustindula Upper Darby, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!