Chicken EnchiladasFrom mlejo632 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast meat shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the green onion until tender (about 3 to 4 minutes). Add the garlic powder, then stir in the green chiles, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Mix well. Reserve 3/4 of this sauce and set aside. To the remaining 1/4 of the sauce in the saucepan, add the chicken and 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese. Stir together.
- Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up. Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the reserved 3/4 of the sauce with the milk. Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.