ham and cheese potato bakeFrom stbmrsg 6 years ago
- 1 package frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups cubed ham shopping list
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can sour cream shopping list
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cheese and onion.
- In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.