Hot Pizza SubsFrom stbmrsg 7 years ago
- 1 unsliced loaf (1 pound) Italian bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 slices fully cooked ham shopping list
- 10 slices salami shopping list
- 30 slices pepperoni shopping list
- 4 slices each cheddar, mozzarella and American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Slice bread in half horizontally.
- Spread bottom half with pizza sauce; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Top with green pepper, ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese; replace bread top.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.