Chocolate chip logFrom twizzy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour cream into a bowl and add the icing sugar.
- Whip the cream to the soft stage, don't let it get too dry.
- Pour sherry or port into another small bowl for dunking the biscuits in.
- Have a small but attractive platter ready to place the biscuits on and another small plate to start assembling your chocolate log.
- Wash your hands.
- Dunk your chocolate chip biscuit one at a time into the sherry or port, let it soak a little but don't let it go soggy.
- Ice the biscuit with your cream mixture and place it onto the small plate.
- Do this for about four or five biscuits and pile on top of one another.
- When you have a mini log, place it on the platter vertically.
- Keep repeating the above steps until all the chocolate biscuits are used and you still have half a mixture of cream leftover.
- With the rest of the cream, ice the biscuit log with the cream.
- Put into the fridge for at least a day before eating it or even the day before. I have put this in the freezer in small packages and let it thaw a wee bit and eaten it frozen. mmm
The Cooktwizzy Auckland, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!