spicy grilled pork ribsFrom foodable 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a large stockpot bring salted water to a boil.
- Add ribs to water, cutting slabs if necessary to fit into pot.
- Boil ribs until they are light gray color, about 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs from water and transfer to grill, turning frequently and brushing with chinablue spicy chili bean GLAZE, until ribs are cooked, at least 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The Cookfoodable Cleveland, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!