Danish Wedding CookiesFrom lorilyn 10 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted, divided shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cooklorilyn Lexington, KY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!