Deep Dish Pizza CasseroleFrom mrslights 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook turkey, garlic and onion in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, and cook until heated.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of baking dish. Line bottom of pizza crust with 3 slices mozzarella cheese.
- Top with meat mixture. Bake, uncovered at 425º for 12 minutes.
- Top with remaining 3 cheese slices, and bake 5 additional minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.