Apple Nut Cheese BiscuitsFrom jenniflower03 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup sugar. shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon. shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup pkgd biscuit mix. shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped. shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water. shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted. shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together sugar, nuts and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Stir together biscuit mix, cheese and chopped apple.
- Make a well in center of cheese mixture.
- Add water all at once, stirred just until moistened. Form into a ball.
- Flatten dough out on a floured surface. Divide into 18 pieces; shape each into a ball.
- Roll in melted butter, then in sugar mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 9 inch round baking pan.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 min.
- Serve warm.
The Cookjenniflower03 Holland, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!